Having the right pool pump can make a world of difference in pool maintenance.Pool Time offers a wide array of pumps from the pool industry’s most trusted and reliable manufacturers.We have the knowledge and expertise to recommend the perfect pump solution for both new installation and equipment replacement.
In years past, it was preferable to have a pump with more horsepower in order to better circulate the pool water. The industry has changed and we have along with it. Pool Time offers several, energy-efficient pump solutions that will meet any customer’s needs. These pumps can save you hundreds and even thousands of dollars every year in electricity savings. The average customer will realize between 30% to 90% in electricity savings. To see how much you can save with a variable speed pump, Click Here to visit Pentair’s Pool Pump Cost Calculator.
Variable and Dual Speed Pumps
Pentair Intelliflo VF High Performance Pump
A revolution in pool pump technology and design, the Pentair Intelliflo VF High Performance Pump is the most flexible and efficient pump in the industry. The Intelliflo VF is capable of being fine-tuned to deliver the exact amount of water needed to perform various tasks, thus maximizing efficiency. With its integrated onboard computer, it is extremely adaptable and programmable to perform various functions for pools, spas, water features, solar, pool cleaners and much more.
An Eco Select™ Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo® VF High Performance Pump pumps can typically cut energy use by 30% to 90%.
- Dramatically reduces energy consumption by up to 90%, typically saving hundreds each year
- Dramatically reduced operating noise
- Automatically monitors and adjusts to pool conditions to provide the longest service life of any pump in its class
- Links to additional water features and equipment to offer expanded control capabilities
Pentair Intelliflo VS-3050 Variable Speed Pump
A breakthrough in energy-efficiency and service life, the IntelliFlo® pump allows programming for 4 different speeds for different pool, spa or water features applications. By dialing in the minimum speed required for a task, the pump works less and uses less energy. Pump speeds are easily adjusted with the push of an up or down arrow button. This pump is designed to work seamlessly with pool automation systems, leveraging those systems’ flexibility to deliver top-notch performance and unmatched efficiency. While lacking the onboard computer of the VF series pump, the VS-3050 can be programmed with a pool automation system, such as the Intellitouch System, to have its various speeds automatically managed, increasing its flexibility
An Eco Select™ Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined?often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo pumps can typically cut energy use by 30% to 90%.
- Typically slashes energy costs up to 30% or more
- Easy to program and operate
- Offers ultra-quiet operation … just 7 – 10 decibels or half a human whisper
- Operates at the minimum speed required for unmatched longevity
- Compatible with other pool systems,including EasyTouch®, IntelliTouch® and SunTouch®
Pentair Whisperflo Two-Speed High Performance Pump
The Pentair Whisperflo moves water more efficiently and quietly than competitive pumps. Under normal operating conditions, the WhisperFlo High Performance Pump offers the highest water flow of any high performance single- or two-speed pump–yet with the lowest electrical consumption. The Whisperflo is built with industry-leading durability and realiability, thus deserving its status as the top-selling pool pump in the industry.
- Over-sized strainer basket and volute
- Standard and Energy-efficient Square Flange Motors available
- Lower HP’s deliver higher performance than industry standard
- Compatible with all cleaning systems, various filters and jet action spas
- Heavy-duty/durable construction is designed for long life
- Designed for residential and commercial applications
- New motor increases life, energy, efficiency, ease of installation and better cooling for long service life
Single Speed Pumps
The Max-E-Pro™ Pumps are Sta-Rite’s premier pumps and are featured in many showcase pool installations. They didn’t get there by chance. Pool professionals prefer the Max-E-Pro™ Pumps for their powerful, efficient performance and extremely quiet operation.
- Typical Installation – Inground pools, pool/spa combinations, inground spas, fountains and water features
- Self-priming – Suction lift up to 15′ above water level
- Easy-to-Install – 2″ ports include external and internal threads for more plumbing options
- Superior Hydraulic Design – Moves larger volumes of water, resulting in lower operating costs
- Impeller Manufactured with Noryl® – Withstands the toughest water environments
- Viton Shaft Seal – Longer-lasting seal stands up to the harshest environments
- Self-lubricating Lid O-ring – Does not require lubricant