Troubleshooting a pool problem can be nerve-racking, especially when you can’t get the answers you need from your local pool professionals. Pool Time specializes in dealing with difficult and confusing pool issues. Whether it is staining, scale build-up, algae, odors or cloudy water, Pool Time can help you troubleshoot and solve the problem. Bioguard offers the most effective water treatments in the industry and we recommend the following products.
This is BioGuard’s most effective algae preventative.
- Highly effective formula prevents wide variety of algae growth
- Stable in sunlight and will not evaporate
- Activity increases as water temperature rises (and you need protection the most)
- Powerful surfactant/wetting agent makes Back Up able to work in tiny cracks and crevices where algae starts
- Will not affect pH levels
This product is a highly effective algae preventative. It is recommended for use with pools with an attached spa or water features.
– Excellent for use with pools with attached spas or fountains
- Treats stubborn algae growths in chlorine or bromine pools
- Non-foaming and non-staining
- Effective on all algae types
- Will not affect pH
Hasa Phos-Out for pools is proven to eliminate phosphates from sources such as fertilizers, cleaners, pool chemicals, and other pollutants that are known causes of algae growth.
- Works on preventing many types of algae, especially green algae.
- Non-toxic; safe for your family and the environment.
This product is designed to clear exceptionally coudy water in case where a large amount of debris is present in the pool.
- Very powerful flocculent
- Allows for dead algae to be vacuumed from the pool
- Makes water clear and sparklingSettles suspended particles to bottom for removal by vacuum
- The greater the debris in the water, the faster it works
- Can be used safely in all pool types
THE solution to algae problems: Kills ALL types of swimming pool algae!
- Fast-acting formula produces results in 24 hours
- Allows swimmers to return to water soon after treatment
- Patented non-staining, non-foaming formula
- Clears water while it kills the algae
- Works in chlorine and bromine pools
- Does not affect pH so pH adjustments are unnecessary after treatment
- You can shock while using Banish so there are fewer steps than when using other copper-based algicide
BioGuard Spot Kill WP rids any pool of unsightly algae quickly and easily. Using a granular tri-chlor system, Spot Kill WP is perfect for black algae, mustard algae and other algae infestations that manifest in direct contact with the pool surface.
- High solubility makes it compatible for most pool surfaces.
- Kills all types of algae
- Most effective on Black Algae
- Easy to use granular form
This product is a water clarifier that is used to clear up cloudy water fast. It works on small suspended particles in the water.
- Restores water to sparkling blue
- Does not require dilution
- Easy-to-use squirt top bottle for quick application
- Combines small particles into larger ones for easy removal by the filter
- Highly concentrated so a little goes a long way
- Can be used in all pool and filter types
- Does not effect pH
Use this product when your filter experiences difficulty in filtering very small particles.
- Restores water sparkle, keeping pool water clear
- Helps the filter remove tiny particles of dirt, plaster dust, dead algae, pollen, etc.
- Helps prevent metals to prevent staining
- Makes filter perform better
- For use with all filter types